Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday already?

I set my alarm for 8:30 this morning so I could go for a run before heading to my grandparents' house to pick up my bike, but I guess I pressed snooze a few more times than I thought and ended up waking closer to 10. I did a little light stretching, but I'm going to have to make sure I get some kind of exercise in today or I'll be really antsy. It's a lot harder for me to get back into it after I've taken more than a day off.

I had some Swiss-style muesli from the co-op up in Ft. Plain, NY, and mixed it in with Quaker Oatmeal Squares, three walnuts and skim milk. I made coffee in our new $9 coffee maker, and as usual had my vitamins with a glass of Emergen-C.


I need to be very organized today since I haven't really had time to do my school work. That is, arguably, what I'm here for, right? I'm going to drive to my grandparents' right now to pick up my bike and have lunch, then I have a few hours before I have to go to campus for a film screening for my Russian Cinema class. Relax, relax, relax...

No comments: