Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another dud

Yet another unsuccessful early morning... I had my gym bag all packed, my overnight oats in a tupperware so I could eat it on the go.... But no. Sometimes these things just aren't meant to be.

Overnight oats (which I warmed up for a minute):


1/2 cup steel-cut oats
1/2 cup skim milk
dried apples
1/3 fresh apple
mixed nuts
honey
PB

With coffee, yesterday's newspaper, and my new raspberry-flavored Emergen-C. Look at all those vitamins!

I'm going to campus so I can actually be productive... Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

K from ksgoodeats said...

I'm a firm believer in that you shouldn't force yourself to go to the gym so a nice morning at home is always perfect!

Have a great Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of vitamins! You must be so healthy!! Hope you had a great day!

Unknown said...

okay, those oats looks SO good :)