Sunday, December 28, 2008

Good afternoon! I had a great workout at the gym today. I finally remembered to bring a notebook with me to write all my stats down so I don't lose all those little scraps of paper.

Stair Mill:
20:00 minutes
91 floors
1.9 miles
238.3 calories burned

Elliptical:
6:00 minutes (HA)
.39 miles
45.9 calories burned

Bike:
18:00 minutes
2.67 miles
121 calories burned

Ab series

When I was finished, I scarfed down this juicy apple:


After a brief stint at Sephora playing the the make-up, I went home to have lunch. Note to self: waiting to eat lunch until 3 PM makes me crabby.

I made a delicious leftover salad with romaine, basmati rice, shrimp curry and swiss chard.



While watching The Visitor, I dug into Sarah's biscuit bread.


It tasted like a sweet cinnamon babka roll. Well done, Miss! I had a small slice and the butt. Mama and Papa Veggiepatch enjoyed some, too.



I also had a bowl of Fage with blackberries, a clementine and honey. Pre-shift fuel is very important!


Time for work. Have a fantastic evening!

9 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Great workout and eats (especially that sweet cinnamon babka roll - yum)!!

Good luck at work!!

megan said...

Great workout! And, girl, the bread looks SO good. Have a great evening!!

ourkitchenadventures said...

that bread looks fantastic!

i get really crabby too if i go too long without eating. i have no idea how i used to skip meals, now if i go more than 4 hours i'm oscar the grouch!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Mmmm the bread looks super-yummy!

K said...

Oh yum - that bread looks divine!!

Hope your shift flies by!

glidingcalm said...

hey mama i added you to my bloggie roll! :)

Erin of Care to Eat said...

SEPHORA! My love.
I l ove the apple pic. Thanks for including the CIIITTTAAAYYY!

HangryPants said...

The biscuit bread looks tasty!

Laura: Learning to Love said...

You know Richard Jenkins, the man on the left in your first picture? He's my neighbor!!!