Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deck the halls


Humor me with a little holiday cheering...



I brought this back from St. Paul; her name is Charlotte, Charley's new lady friend.


Today was more of a "many small meals" kind of day, which is actually what I prefer.  I like to taste lots of things, as many times a day as I can!

Daddy-O made a delicious apple pancake with maple syrup:


My pre-work snack was a funky combination of a spicy chik'n burger with ketchup and mustard on a toasted cinnamon raisin slice of bread.


I brought some goodies home from dinner, which I ate on the subway.  See the grimy platform floor?  I didn't have a fork, which made it a little grosser than it already was... I had some steamed shrimp dumplings:



This is the warm goat cheese salad. There were supposed to be three pieces of toasted baguette with herbed goat cheese, but one of the busboys dropped one of them on the floor. Whoops! There was a little accident in my purse... the dressing got EVERYWHERE, so I only ended up eating the toasts.


I also had a glass of white wine as my "shift drink," but my camera was in the basement so I didn't take a picture. 

Time for bed! Hope you've all had great Sundays.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun decorating! Have a great Monday!

K from ksgoodeats said...

Oh no! Hope everything in your purse is a-okay!

Love the holiday festivities!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Lovely decorations and apple pancake!! :-)