Friday, November 14, 2008

And when did you last see your father?

I packed my lunch today so I could finish up my French reading. Kath made an interesting sandwich yesterday that looked good, so I made it with a Lilveggiepatch flare. I combined layers of pumpkin, cottage cheese, and Smart Balance (chunky style) with a little honey and cinnamon on double fiber bread.



I don't know if it was the addition of the PB, or the bread (I've never tried this before), but it ended up having a fishy taste that was not very pleasant. I ate it with a sugar free jello, and news about high fashion labels lowering their price tags. I'm not a huge fan of heels, but I might change my taste for some Louboutins!




Lunch didn't hold me over very well, and my tummy was growling all through my last class. I came home and made a delicious mess: nonfat plain yogurt, pumpkin, GoLean Crunch, chocolate chips and almond butter. This is the second time I've used chocolate in this combo, and I love it!



I wanted to chew on something while I caught up Gray's Anatomy, so I had some leftover Skittles from Halloween.


I'm going to catch up on some much needed Greg-time tonight... for those of you who were wondering about the results of his MRI, it turned out to be a giant bruise. Isn't that bizarre?!

I'm going to take a little nap before I make dinner. I've been yawning all day! I think it's because I stayed up late watching When Did You Last See Your Father. It's a bit of a downer, but it's really beautifully shot; the use of colors gives it the effect of a fairy tale book.

Enjoy your Fridays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the sandwich wasn't that great :( Good to hear that Greg's MRI turned out okay though!

Have a great night!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Too bad about the sandwich! :-(

Enjoy your evening, Katie!!

Sharon said...

Awh, sorry to hear about the sandwich. But Happy Friday!!!