Thursday, November 20, 2008

So much for that...

So much for saying things were going back to normal.... yours truly just woke up at NOON! I can't remember the last time I've slept that late (or let myself). What is all this? It's not vacation yet, so Katie, get your act together!

Last night before I went to bed, I made one of Gina's breakfast cookies that I've also seen Jenna making a lot recently.


1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup protein powder
1/2 mashed banana
2 T milk
1 spoonful almond butter
1 T hot chocolate powder (this is my add-in)

Mix all the ingredients together, then spread onto a plate in a "cookie shape" and put in the fridge overnight.

Mine came out pretty gooey and not very "cookie-like," so I ate it with a spoon. I'll probably tweak it a little to see if it comes out a little harder. I kind of like the pudding texture though!



I'm out of Emergen-C, so I took two Vitamin C tablets that I got as a sample from Target a while ago.

See you later... RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!

1 comment:

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

mmm can't wait to try a breakfast cookie soon!