Friday, November 14, 2008

No time to say hello, goodbye

Get ready for a quickie post! I'm going to try to walk to school and liberate myself from vehicle
enslavement for the day.


I haven't had a bowl of plain ole cereal for a while, so this morning I mixed GoLean with GoLean Crunch, a banana and skim milk. It hit the spot!



While I was eating, I read a really sad article about "early onset" Alzheimers that affects 500,000 Americans under 45. These can be people raising young kids, are newly married, etc. I don't know too many people with dementia, from what I've seen it is one of the most terrifying illnesses. We were talking in my English class about what makes people "crazy" (re: The Bell Jar), and what it must be like not to know if something is actually happening or not. The rest of the conversation made me really angry for other reasons....

Anyway, off I go to Poetry. Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That article sounds really interesting. Sad, but interesting!

Have a great Friday! I hope you don't mind but I've added you to my blogroll.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

VERY thought-provoking article.

Hang in there with your Friday!!