Sunday, November 2, 2008

Minnesota, je t'aime

Two things I love about living in Minnesota: having my family so close, and the Current. Sundays are wonderful because I get to see my grandparents for a few hours, and on the drive there and back catch up on my radio. The Current (stream it online!) plays great music- old, new, local, national, international... I'm a little in love, as you can see. I was just thinking in the car about how lucky the Twin Cities are to have a station like it, that voices its opinions both politically and musically. Mac Wilson just said something like, "... I'm a nerd, which is why I'm working for the Current." Woohoo! Anyway, I'll stop gushing... it's just such a beautiful day out (and 67º!) and as Thanksgiving approaches, I have lot of things to be thankful for. ANYway.

I did something horrible: I was in such a rush to get out the door this morning that I forgot to bring my camera to lunch. I'm sorry! I pretty much had what I usually eat there (Round 1 with salad-y things, Round 2 with fruit/ pumpkin bread, Round 3 with two "bite-sized" desserts).

I'm going to spend the afternoon "planning for my future" and catching up on my massive amounts of reading. Hope it's sunny and warm where you are!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

So glad that you had a great Sunday!!