Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thusday scramble

Another great night of sleep... I could get used to this!

I had an eggy craving this morning so made a scramble with one whole egg, two whites, spinach and mushrooms. Salsa (not ketchup!) on the side with a piece of protein bread toast and some B&B.




The apartment needs a serious clean. There are still sleeping folk in house so I don't want to make a ruckus in the kitchen, but my, how the dishes pile up! Isn't it funny how you can do a whole bunch one day, and an hour later there are ten more? It's as if someone put a dirty dish curse on me!

I'm going to shower and get ready, and drive to the post office to mail Ari's birthday present. I hope it gets there by Monday!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hope the package arrives on time! :-)

Happy Thursday!!