Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rare moment of harmony #4


I couldn't believe it when I walked into my room today... they were sitting like two happy little sacks of fur! They started hissing again as soon as I saw them, but now I KNOW they really love each other. Ha!


I wasn't hungry for a full lunch before class, so I just had a snack of fat-free cherry-pomegranate yogurt (from Target, $.59 a pop!) and a Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna bar. I bought this flavor because I couldn't remember if I liked it.... And now I know the answer is "no." Yuck.




I had a veggie roll from school around 3, and this might have been the worst sushi I have had in my entire life. When sushi is concerned, I am such an addict that I'm usually pretty happy with whatever I can get, but this was terrible. The rice was hard, the avocado had black spots in it.... Just not good. But, on the bright side, that just makes me all the more excited to go home and eat at my favorite Japanese restaurant!



I went to Cahoots with Megan after class to get a little studying done. I got a 16 oz chai with skim milk. I used to get these all the time, but then I started to feel like these were more of an indulgence than I needed, and didn't provide me with adequate caffeine (do I sound like an addict or what?). I was in the mood today, though, and was pleasantly surprised that they didn't make it with Oregon Chai. I love the Oregon stuff, but sometimes it can be just a little too sweet if the proportions are off. Anyway, this was very good and had a nice little spicy kick to it.


I got a great recipe from my friend Ben that I really want to make tonight, but I'm missing a crucial ingredient. I can't decide whether I want to go to the store and get it, or take a little cat nap...

No comments: