Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I slept like a log for almost 11 hours last night. Guess I really needed it! Hopefully I can get to bed early again tonight. I'm the kind of person that really needs to be on a schedule or I'm frazzled for days! I used to be able to stay up really late, studying or doing whatever, but now when I do that I'm a total wreck in the morning.

Breakfast was a little different this morning. I used up the last of my Kashi waffles, and topped them with a combination I've seen a lot of girls doing recently: pumpkin and nut butter. Um, yum. I also squirted a little honey on top, and it was sooo delicious.


My calcium + D supplements came! Wahoo!


I was still a little hungry so I had a banana to complement my DowJones.


Gotta finish up this French paper. Have a terrrrrriffic Tuesday!

1 comment:

HangryPants said...

Whenever I sleep that long I know it's because my body NEEDED it! Yay for beauty rest.