Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Get thee to the doctor

... before the flu gets to you! They were giving free flu shots at Target a couple weekends ago when my parents were here. There's a picture of the needle actually in my arm, but I thought I'd spare you that one.


I had my first broiler sandwich today! Pretty basic: soy smoked turkey on double fiber bread with swiss. Very tasty! Some cheese's flavor gets brought out when it's warmed up, and swiss is definitely in that family.




Carrots - unpeeled! I'm such a rebel!- and a sliced apple.






The kitties have been so sweet to each other for the past couple days... Blue actually licked Betty Ford's forehead! I don't want to jinx it by talking about it to much, but it's very cute. I've been reading all afternoon (a rare luxury as of late), but sadly it's time to get some much-needed housework done. I'm hoping to get enough work done by 10 so that I can watch a movie... the nice thing about being on crutches is I don't really have any obligations to leave my house! Actually that sounds a little depressing, but it's so nice to be able to just lie around and read without the need to get up and go somewhere. Believe you me, though, when I get the OK, I will be out in the streets so fast...

No comments: