Thursday, October 30, 2008

On Beauty

Up bright and early to write my Russian presentation... the heat went way down overnight, and the house is freezing! I'm going to prepare my work in bed, but I'm bringing a HUGE mug of coffee so hopefully snoozing won't be an issue.


I tried out a new cereal today: Fiber One Caramel Delight. The calories are a little higher than I usually have without mixing with a lower calorie cereal (180/cup) so I added a Wheetabix biscuit and half a banana. The verdict? It tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch's less popular cousin, French Toast Crunch... in other words, too sweet for me! I LOVE the traditional Fiber One, but this tasted nothing like it. Very disappointing!





I read an interesting article in the Times while I ate my breakfast about the dichotomy of beauty and ugliness, and how that usually equates to good and evil. This is a topic we've talked about a lot in my English class this semester, and it's just something to keep in mind as Halloween approaches and we "monster-up".

See you later when my work is DONE.

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Good luck with your work, girl!! You'll get it done, no worries :0)

Saw your comment on my blog - the midterms were SUPER long; I'm so glad those two are over. But I have one today and tomorrow as well. Blah :0(