Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday's news

I had the strangest dreams last night, but I've already forgotten them. I need to start keeping a journal by my bed again so I can write down all the crazy things that go through my head when I sleep.

I was going to make pancakes for breakfast, but I have to be at my grandparents' house at 12:15 for lunch and I don't think that's enough time to get rid of the pancake fullness. I had Weetabix and GoLean with a banana and skim milk for breakfast, with the WSJ from Saturday, Emergen-C, coffee and my mess of vitamins. I added some Cold Snap and Vitamin C tablets to the mix to ward off whatever's starting to invade. I do not want to get sick right now!


I first had Weetabix in a hostel in Glasgow when I went to Scotland last semester with my friends Sara and Lindsay. It was the first trip we took outside France, and we had such a good time. Technically my school is Scottish; our mascot is a big Scottsman in a kilt- the Fighting Scot!

I got a souvenir mug at Brewed Awakenings in Grand Rapids. It says "nurture your inner bean." Isn't it pretty?



No comments: