Thursday, October 23, 2008

Un jeudi français

Another night of not so great sleep, but, considering, I feel pretty good this morning! I had a dream last night that I could walk without pain in my leg (cheesy, I know) and I guess that made me want to get up and start the day. I didn't test it out by walking on my leg though, don't worry! While lying in bed last night I also decided that I was going to make French toast for breakfast. Although I love it, I rarely order it at restaurants and never make it at home, probably due to time constraints. It's been popping up a lot on the blogs though, recently, so I decided to give it a try.


Fan-tas-tic. And it might have even taken less time than it takes to make oatmeal! I have a little extra time on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so I cut the toast up into little pieces and lingered over it while I caught up on my email.

2 slices Brownberry health nut bread

1 egg, beaten- mixed in with a little skim milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon

toppings: 1 chopped banana, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup for dipping.


I haven't had my coffee yet, but I'm going to go to campus to print out some things and come back to make lunch here. Happy Thursday... it's nearly Friday!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, hope you can sleep better soon!! But hooray for being awake for that scrumptious French Toast :0)

Happy Thursday!!