Monday, October 27, 2008

"Sorry, Monday, come back tomorrow"

I'm sure I fell asleep before midnight last night reading Dictee; I might have to re-read the last few pages because I don't remember much of it! Nothing huge workwise in school today, so it shouldn't be too bad. I do need to figure out a way to get down in the basemement to do my laundry... I'm almost out of sock!

I was a little indecisive about what I wanted for breakfast this morning: only after Jalene had rinsed out her oatmeal pot did I decided I wanted some, too. I made mine in the microwave though to save cleanup redundancy.


1/2 cup oats made with 1/2 cup water

1/2 banana

1/4 cup pumpkin

3 pecans

1 tsp brown sugar

splash of light vanilla soy milk



I put some vanilla soy milk in my coffee as well; for some reason it didn't turn as soy milk in coffee usually does. It's pretty good, and just sweet enough.

I've got to finish my French reading before class, and avoid the temptation to do so in bed! Happy Monday!

No comments: