Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kitten Surprise!

Jalene and I are now the proud hosts of Blue:


and Betty Ford! (He- yes, he just walked across the keyboard as I typed that.)


Michelle's friend is going out of town for a few weeks, and is giving us the kitties as a "trial" while he considers whether or not to get a cat, and to see if we all get along. They are so cute and spunky, and I don't see what's not to like about them! Betty Ford is just a kitten and has tons of energy, and has spent the last hour exploring the apartment. Blue is more mellow and looks like it'll take her a little longer for her to get used to us. So exciting!

The other "surprise" was that I apparently got both the dates and times mixed up for Ari's plane. As in, not today at 2:45, but tomorrow at 10:30 AM. Whoops! I felt pretty silly about it, but he'll still be here in a little more than 12 hours! New cats, boyfriend... what more can a girl want?

Anyway, when I got home from the airport I fully embraced emotional eating and had a cupcake with a glass of milk.


And an apple (with Pip Squeak).


Dinner was leftover rice and beans (almost all the tempeh was eaten) with a Morningstar Farms spicy black bean burger, salsa, yogurt, and cheddar.


Dessert #2: ice cream, oreo, PB!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Cute kitties! Love their names too! :)