Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shiver me timbers

It's cold and blustery here this morning.... It could explain why I pressed snooze for an extra hour! It's supposed to go down to 38 tonight, but hopefully I'll be snuggly warm under the covers when that happens. Last night I had a snack of plain nonfat yogurt, GoLean and almond butter around 12:30 when I got home from Sarah's.



It held me until this morning, so I didn't end up eating breakfast until after 10. It's sort of annoying when that happens because I have to re-plan my meal times for the day; I think I'll eat lunch after class around 3. I had a bowl of pumpkin pie oats; the perfect cold morning breakie.


3/4 cup oats made with water

1/3 cup pumpkin

1/4 cup skim milk

toppings: flax, pecans, brown sugar


I'm almost finished with The House of Mirth; I don't want it to end! I put the movie on the top of my Netflix queue... Agent Scully as Lily Bart? Very very interesting...

1 comment:

bigsprout said...

haven't read house of mirth--have you read age of innocence? ask granny whether there was any connection between her grandmother (Grandma Rosa, Len's mom) and Edith Wharton