Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Snoozefest

Around noon I started feeling really awful... pounding headache every time I moved my head. I was feeling it a little yesterday, but today was much worse. I ended up staying home and sleeping almost all day, but I got out of bed to have lunch when my stomach started growling.

Mid-morning snack (it's so nice to have fruit around the house again!):


Leftover tofu and broccoli:


I've seen this yogurt around the blogs and tried the plum lavender honey flavor. It was pretty good! It's a bit pricey, but it's still cheaper than the individual Greek yogurts (although those have almost 20 grams of protein, so I'm more likely to buy those). I'd like to try the other flavors sometime.


I'd never seen this flavor of GoLean Crunchy. The Kashi bars are some of my favorites: they pack in a lot of protein and fiber, have a great flavor, and are under 200 calories. I kind of ODed on them sophmore year, but I think I'm ready to have them back in my life. This was the only non-chocolate flavor I've seen, but it was still tasty.

No comments: