Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stuffed tummy!


The birthday boy with Mike and Wade




Tonight was so much fun! The restaurant was "family style", so Greg ordered a whole bunch of food for the table. The lighting was pretty dim, and I played around with the flash but some of the photos are either super bright or really fuzzy... sorry!


I didn't want any wine (although Greg gave me a sip of his... sparkling red! I'll have to remember that), so I got this huuuuge raspberry lemonade! I couldn't finish... too much liquid!


Appetizers:

Fried calamari:


Garlic bread and bruschetta (I ate about 1/3 total):


Apple/walnut/cranberry gorgonzola salad:


Main:

Manicotti and spiral tubular (I just tried to look up the name for this pasta... it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember!) pasta with mixed vegetables in red sauce, and some green beans in lemon juice and olive oil.



They brought out an ENORMOUS piece of chocolate cake (like, 5 layers) that we split about 16 ways. Everyone was so full that there was still some left over... Here's my bite:




I have a ton of work to do tonight... hopefully the sleep fairy won't come too early tonight and I can get some stuff done! Whenever I have a lot of pasta (which ended up being twice today, should have planned that better!) I just want to curl up in a little ball and hibernate. Hope everyone had a nice Tuesday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha "spiral tubular" I like that name better!