Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Clear

I just picked the bike up and it is running as smooth as butter. No more driving! Although, I am pleased to report I saw regular gas for $3.55 at Super America. This doesn't mean European vacations are in the near future, but it's a good sign. I packed lunch today and ate it in the library (the librarians gave up on the no food rule, we just have to tell them if we make a mess...) while I finished my French reading. Leftover salad and good ole reliable PB & J:



Someone posted this "Go Vegan!" (you can't really see the writing in the photo) cow on the doors... he's kind of cute!

4.5 and 3.5 mph, I went a total of 2.57 miles in 30 minutes. I'm trying not to be discouraged that my speed is on the low side, and just focus on the run. When I got back, I finished up the Fage (about 1/2) cup and had it with honey and two walnuts. I also had a Kashi bar.
I was getting hungry after class, but rather than waste time I just went to the gym. I started off at 5.4 mph and ran a little under a mile and a half before I took a walk break. I should have just powered on, because when I started running again it was a lot harder. At a combination of 5.4,



I'm going to do some stretches, take a quick shower, and then it's workworkwork!

No comments: