Friday, September 19, 2008

Shame shame shame

Almost 24 hours late... I'm so bad. I got sucked into watching ET last night (I did not cry, although it was close) and it was almost 1 AM when it ended and I just couldn't bring myself to get back on the computer. So, apologies extended, here's what the English Dept. gave us for lunch: (pasta salad with sundried tomatoes and other sundry vegetables (not very good), half a veggie wrap (good except had waaaaay too much mayo), fruit and two pickles. I treated myself to a diet Coke as well.




Mid-day snack (trailmix with Oatmeal Squares, dried apricots, dried apples and mixed nuts- I only ate one Brazil nut and threw the rest away... I know they're ridiculously high in selenium, but I can't stand the texture):


I had a very good Pilates class; I can feel the muscles in my legs and arms getting stronger! I ate in the cafeteria while reading The Bostonians (I have to read the whole thing by Monday). I had plain tuna, salad (carrots, peas, spinach, lentils, beans, beets w/ olive oil and lemon juice), cottage cheese, and a seitan/tomato dish.


Whole wheat toast with PB and strawberry jam:


And an apple (surprisingly tasty for the cafeteria!):


During ET I had an enormous bowl of Edy's slow-churned ice cream with an Oreo and dark chocolate sauce. I kind of need to start letting up on all the sweets....


I'm getting pretty tired of cereal and oatmeal, so I had a bowl of plain nonfat yogurt with orange cranberry granola (from the Plain Foods Co-Op in Ft. Plain) and half an orange, and a slice of zucchini bread.




The marathon is going to be on a Sunday, so that will be the day of my long run. The plan for today is 3 miles, tomorrow 2, Sunday 4. I'm going to go between classes during lunch today. Getting up early just wasn't in the cards today.

No comments: