Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Couldn't stay away

I went to the cafeteria today for a second time, mostly because we don't really have any groceries. I had a veggie burger with pepper jack, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and onions, on a slice of whole wheat toast. I also had steamed broccoli and the black bean chili I rejected at lunch.



For dessert I had some vanilla fro yo and a little natural pb:


Krista was very stern.

I hadn't had any coffee or tea and I was fading fast by 9, so I had a pot 'o chai in our cozy little nook.


So much reading, so little time. I did finish Tender Is the Night, at least. Bravo, Fitzie. But what a sad life he must have had. An apple a day:


I'm going to get up to get some work done before class so I'll probably have to save my run for the end of the day. Off to bed I go!

No comments: