Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feel that rhythm, feel that rhyme

Another early morning here at Camp Veggie. It was a little rainy when I got up to go to the gym, but in a cozy way. Luckily I was too tired to try and convince myself to stay in bed, so I just drove over to school. I had half a Clif bar before I went.



I talked to Steve, and he said that I should take a week off running and stick to biking and the elliptical to give my legs a rest. I was kind of all over the place today:

1.06 miles elliptical

3.0 miles bike


Upper Body
-rowing machine, 3 x 10 @ 20 lbs
-shoulder press, 3 x 10 @ 10 lbs
-chest press, 3 x 10 @ 10 lbs
-lateral pulldown, 3 x 10 @ 40 lbs

-squats, lunges


Core
-straight arm crunches, 3 x 20
-knee raises with stability ball, 3 x 10
-stability ball seated twist, 3 x 10
-stability ball back extension, 3 x 10

I came back and had a bowl of overnight oats that Jenna talks about... I don't know if I did it properly, but it turned out pretty good. I soaked 3/4 cup of oats in milk with a sliced banana. I heated it up this morning, then added brown sugar, flax, and PB. Delicious!



I have a pretty busy day, which I'm starting with Katey at Kopplin's in a few minutes. I've got to hurry and pack up and go!

No comments: