Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Z time

Another long and tiring day, although I didn't do anything so particularly strenuous except sit in class. I had half an hour between class and a meeting to have lunch with Megan at Acme, but it took over 10 minutes to make our sandwiches (weird, since they have 5 people working and weren't busy...) so I ended up only eating half and taking the rest to go. I got my usual spinach salad (spinach, mozzarella, tomatoes, carrots, onion, Greek dressing) with half the cheese. I also got a banana so I wouldn't be onion-y for my meeting!



There were bite-sized chocolates in the English department, which I didn't try very hard to resist...



I had this Kashi Roll a few minutes ago when I got home, so I'll probably wait a while to have dinner. It was okay, but I thought it was going to break my teeth the first time I bit into it. I already have a cap on my front tooth, and unless I want to look like one of the Beverly Hillbillies I have to be careful. I think I might need to take a little cat nap....

No comments: