Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On the mend

I just dropped my bike off at the repair store. Good news: the tires probably haven't been punctured so I won't have to buy new ones. The whole tune-up will cost me $60, but I'll end up saving in the long run since I won't be using as much gas. And, there's no one ahead of me in the tune-up line, so it should be done in one day instead of two. Yahoo!

I had almost the same lunch as I did yesterday, soup and salad. I got small bowls of both sweet potato lemongrass and black bean and corn chili, but I only ended up eating the sweet potato. I topped it with some coconut and chili paste:


In the salad was cucumber salad (they must have made a lot), spinach, pea pods, cauliflower, carrots, red beans, and tofu, drizzled with oil and vinegar.


I was craving chocolate milk, which is strange since I didn't even drink that much of it as a kid. It was really thick and definitely not skim, so it felt more like a dessert. Still no bananas!


I just had an Apple Cinnamon Z Bar for a pre-pilates snack. It was... chewy. Good, but not my favorite and a little too sweet. I was going to have a Larabar, but I wasn't hungry enough for it. Next time I know!

Off to class...

No comments: