Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hustle!

I woke up naturally around 6:45 wide awake; I started reading but then fell asleep until 10. That's 11 hours of sleep! Last night I got hungry around 10:15 or so, so I had a bowl of Mueslix and Autumn Harvest. Then I had another. I really didn't need the other, but I was in that halfway "I could, or I couldn't..." stage so I just ate it. I was really full after it though, and when I woke up I was still full. I just had a Luna bar and I'm going to try to get a cup of coffee before class but I might have to wait until lunch because I don't have very much time.


I packed lunch today: a sandwich with roasted soy "turkey", cheddar, avocado, onion, Boston lettuce, mustard and nayonnaise.


I also packed a yogurt and some cherry tomatoes.



Gotta run!

No comments: