Sunday, September 28, 2008

Truck on

My workout today was really weird. For some reason the bike didn't record the distance, so I really don't know how far I went. If I base it off of my previous time over the last couple days, I probably went about 8 miles. Here's what I do know:

43:24 minutes
366 calories


Strength
hip abductors (inner)- 3 x 10 @ 85 lbs
hip abductors (outer)- 3 x 10 @ 85

ab machine- 3 x 10 @ 40 lbs
chest press- 3 x 10 @ 20 lbs

shoulder press- 3 x 10 @ 10 lbs

I don't know why, but this was just not a satisfying workout. Unfortunately, I can't really do anything about it since my leg has been in a lot of pain recently. The bike doesn't aggravate it so I don't think I need to stop altogether, but it's a little worrisome as the race is in 6 days. Before I left, I had a big cup of coffee and a banana.


I got a salad for "lunch" at 4 PM; the only dressing they had was fat-free Italian. In it was romaine, cabbage, cucumber, carrots, and cheese. I wish there'd been some protein... The only other option was a BLT salad, which I can't eat anyway.

I have a film screening at 7 tonight; I don't think I'm going to eat dinner before that but I'm going to try to find a Clif bar somewhere. The profs usually bring cookies, but I'm going to try to be strong. My stomach is feeling a little funky after the salad so I probably don't want sweets anyway.

Marina and I are studying for our French test tomorrow. The semester's going to accelerate (in terms of work) pretty quickly starting this week, unfortunately.

No comments: