Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sweet and salty

Disaster! Part of my breakfast photos disappeared! I had plain nonfat yogurt with a banana and orange cranberry granola and half a piece of zucchini bread (still moist!). Here's the zucchini bread:


I ended up going back to bed (AGAIN) and sleeping until 2! I'd planned on going to the gym with Sarah, we just went a little later. I was a little worried because I'm starting to get a shin splint and I really don't want to exacerbate it. It was sore, but didn't bother me too much while I was running.

49:30 minutes

4.12 miles @ 5.4 and 3.5 (I probably walked about .6 miles)


418 calories

CORE
-straight arm crunches
-knee raises w/stability ball
-stability ball seated twist
-stability ball back extension

I came back and had a ridiculously late "lunch" (although not so late when I basically slept until 2!) of sweet potatoes (Jalene made them with maple syrup and orange juice... so good!), wild rice, and tofu with balsamic. I've been craving baked tofu again but I just don't have the time today. This was, however, to quote a certain magazine, "fast, easy, fresh"!


Gotta take a fast shower and head back to Sarah's to watch Gossip Girl. I found someone to watch it with!

No comments: