Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fruit overload

I got up early(ish) to get to the cafeteria as soon as it opened so I could get a start on my work (and avoid lunchroom chaos). I got egg whites cooked to order, but they were already separated so I must have gotten about 6! I ate them on a toasted honey wheat English muffin with Earth Balance, with ketchup to garnish (surprise, surprise). I also got a HUGE bowl of fruit, since I only really get bananas, with grapes, watermelon (I think I'm starting to like it more), cantaloupe, honeydew, and strawberries. They used to have pineapple, but since it has to be imported they're limiting the days we get it to reduce the "carbon footprint."

Look at all that egg- it's folded over three times!


I only had a few sips of the milk because I was so full of fruit. I didn't finish the coffee either, so I'm sure I'll be making a run for some in a couple hours. I'm in the library like a good little student, so off the internet I get!

No comments: