Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On va prendre une petite pause

I'm blogging from the library before class. Something in here is making me really allergic and I can't stop sneezing! I had the best mocha I've ever had at Kopplin's. I don't usually get them, but Katey wanted to try it and when I saw that they used 70% cocoa I couldn't resist! It tasted more like drinking chocolate (ah, Paris...) and I could barely taste the coffee.




For lunch I packed my new favorite sandwich combination: avocado, lettuce, smoked soy turkey, nayonnaise, mustard and onions on whole grain bread. Mm-mm good! I also packed a yogurt (with a ridiculously small gelato spoon), carrots and apples from Jalene's family's tree.



The unfortunate thing about this Yoplait yogurt is it's made with high fructose corn syrup. Why can't they find a better way to make it?! I can't remember running into this problem at all while I was in Europe. Granted, it was also harder to find low-fat dairy. AARGH. I might just have to pay a little extra for the organic kind next time I go to Whole Foods. I'm almost out of these, anyway.

Time for class! I'm starting to fade, so I'll probably pick up a cup of java before I go to class so I don't do "the flop". I hate when that happens!

No comments: