Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No black holes today, try again tomorrow

The end is not yet nigh, as the New York Times says. I had dinner with Greg, Wade, and their friend Ryan.


I couldn't resist the tuna casserole (although I think it's the first time I've ever eaten it) but ever since I tasted the Whole Foods mac 'n cheese, any pasta with a cheesy crust sounds good to me. I had it with a salad of spinach, garbanzo beans, red beans, carrots, cabbage, tomato and pea pods. I had a couple radishes but did not eat the carrots because they were slimy. I also had a grapefruit (not pictured).



I got some studying done in the library (Russians! War! God!) but have some more to do before I can go to bed. I had a Banana Cookie Larabar, which I liked a lot. It tastes kind of like the fried bananas I used to make with sugar and cinnamon while watching Wishbone after school.


I have a 10:30 appointment tomorrow morning so I'm going to try to squeeze in a run around 9 or so. Goodnight moon...

No comments: