Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whew!

I had a great workout, one of the best. I covered up the screen so I couldn't see the distance, time or calories. By the time I finally looked, I'd gone almost 2 miles and had only 8 minutes left!

2.7 miles @ 5.4 mph, 30 minutes

.3 miles @ 3.5 (cooldown), 5 minutes

No weight training today; I have Pilates later and I don't want to overdo it. This was probably my best time and distance, uninterrupted.

I had a lunch of leftovers today: I thawed Toni's soup, since we haven't gotten around to making another one yet. I also had some crusts of Irish soda bread and a big glass of milk.


I'm going to an information session for Teach For America tonight. I don't really want to teach, but I do need something to do after I graduate, so learning a little about the possibilities can't hurt.

No comments: